Sorry. I have been busy. I thought about updating but by the time I am able to I don’t have the energy. I will give you a quick update of what has been happening. Some can go into their own separate posts. If you want more information, just say so.
- Met up with LBFAM#1 and LBFAM#2. Been three years. Picture up later.
- Meeting a slew of cuties and nice guys. One is in marketing, the other a freelancer in urban development here in Korea (Korean American), another works in the wedding hall, and the latest one is an international trader in petroleum (tentative date when we are both available). We have exchanged numbers and ID’s to chat.
- Unexpectedly, I have been asked out of the blue (twice by the cuties upon our first meeting another by a coworker because I was learning Korean and I like it here) if I would think about settling down here.
- Lost 30 lbs.
- Guy at convenience store asked me out, many times in fact. Even asked if I had a boyfriend. I am reluctant because of the language barrier and he may be learning more English because he can see that, because our last short conversation he asked me this without any Korean and no hesitation. Or getting more confident in speaking.
- Taking Intensive Korean courses on Saturday.
- Taking KPOP dance class but going back to belly dance. (DAMN IT SHINNEE!)
- Got renewed at my school, so no moving this year. 3 bedroom apt… No, I technically don’t pay for it.
- Finished a 30 day straight Hot Yoga Challenge.
- My radar for Sexy, may be coming back. Been wanting to go to this one place for awhile but it is kinda far. Turns out he was there. I will go another day anyway, because I want to explore.